Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unphilosophize Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2015, 05:01 AM
    Music video sung by a women. Looks like she shot it herself
    I heard this a few years ago and remember really liking it but can't remember anything about it or the video other than near the end the women who sings it is crying and her mascara is running and the whole video is shot like it's her holding the camera at the selfie angle.
    Anyone know what one I'm talking about?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 25, 2016, 03:51 AM
    Maybe this is it?
    Stay- Sugarland
    http://youtu.be/zPG1n1B0Ydw
    AShaer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2016, 12:10 AM
    I believe it's Wrecking Ball, by Miley Cyrus.
    The clean video version is just as you described.

https://youtu.be/-YICuUtkjlg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video from ?mid 90s? Dance music, teddy bears picnic [ 0 Answers ]

It was a stop frame animation video, not great quality, scene was a park I think, with teddy bears and maybe other toys having a picnic which degenerated into drinking, taking drugs, having group sex and fighting, maybe stabbing etc. The sun in the sky was singing I think, maybe just a chorus bit....

What's that music video called that was on Music Choice on demand like 5 years ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember that the girl in the video had black hair and there was a glowing ball thing in her room. And she was drawing a comic and then when she started singing the comic came to life and the girl in the comic was in a space ship then landed on another planet and there were purple animals and...

Music video with women walking through desert doing cocaine and dying one at a time? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what song it is that starts with a guy kind of humming and then there's women walking through a desert doing cocaine and dying one by one while the guy who's singing is following them like a gost? Can anyone help me with this?

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

View more questions Search