Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avery1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2015, 09:53 AM
    I need help hooking up a thermostat to a used hvac I purchased? 50hs 030 301
    Help hooking up the thermostat model number 50hs 030 301. Wire colors orange red white 2 purple and green
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Mar 1, 2015, 10:30 AM
    That the model number of the package unit. What is the model number of the stat?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2015, 09:19 PM
    More info needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat hooking it up? [ 8 Answers ]

I just bought a rv travel trailer and was told that it needed a thermostat... so I went and bought a new thermostat and have no clue how to hook it up. So I need help out of the wall of the trailer there are 5 wires one green, one blue, one red, one white and one yellow but have no clue of where I...

Hooking up a new thermostat but old thermostat has a white and a black wire? [ 2 Answers ]

Everything I look at indicates a white and red wire for the connecting wires. Our thermostat is probably original to our home (1943). It has two wires. It is difficult to tell but it looks like one is a white wire and the other is black. I've tried looking on the internet for some info however...

Hooking Up DVD to Dish 301 Receiver [ 3 Answers ]

How do I connect my new DVD player - with white, yellow and red jacks - to the back of the Dish receiver's red, white and yellow jacks? I've tried but get no picture or sound.

View more questions Search