Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    handy1912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2015, 05:16 AM
    Free web site
    I have a live website built on a Adobe Muse free trial. I have edited it in Free expression web 4 but now need to rebuild. This all has to be done for free. I am a pensioner on fixed resources.
    I can build an adequate site in Incomedia website x5 Rev 11 free but there is no contact page. The contact page in the Muse site works beautifully. If I can make the muse contact page look like the new incomedia site how do I get the navigation to work. In Incomedia I do not have access to the html hence am unable to build in safe contact page.
    Second part to question. If what I would like to do i.e.. Sync the navigation of the muse and incomedia sites is not possible; is it safe to make my own kind of captcha question : click the right hat for Charlie Chaplin which leads to a page saying please contact me at... an image of xxx at hotmail.com.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 1, 2015, 06:55 AM
    Web pages are just HTML files. You can upload an html file to your site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a totally free site and secure site to download from [ 1 Answers ]

First time doing this mp4 player type is craig

Web site value [ 3 Answers ]

I own a large web site. Unders the relative key word search "saw blade sales" we come Up #1, I am intrested in selling the site to my disributor. Where can I go to find out What this Google ranking is worth?

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

View more questions Search