Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Apr 9, 2007, 06:49 PM
    What's wrong with shooting over par in the Masters?
    So, today everybody is talking about how boring the Masters was. I don't think that just because they weren't making a bunch of birdies, doesn't mean it wasn't exiting. I like to see the professionals play under tough conditions.
    Soccerdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 04:52 PM
    I agree. Augusta has really been toughened up over the last few years. Nick Faldo says he doesn't enjoy playing The Masters anymore because the Augusta course is now in control of him. We see too many tournaments where the players play on pristine courses and shoot 15 or 20 under for 4 rounds. That's why I think the tough courses played in the US Open and the British Open usually sort the men from the boys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics/par 56's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! This is to do with electricity and amps for gigs etc. 1. You have hired a small-gig lighting rig. It comes with 8 par 56's. Can you plug all the lanterns into one 10 amp GPO? (I would be fine with this question if I knew what 8 par 56's were!) 2. How many par 56's can a 10 amp dimmer...

Shooting pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having shooting pain towards the back of my neck,that goes up towards my head, and behind my right ear for 2 weeks now, during those two weeks I have been dizzy a few times and vomited twice, which is weird I never vomit. Well today I thought I was rubbing it and I felt a soft lump....

Video shooting help [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Handycam and I am unable to get the video with fine quality at night shooting. Where can I get good stuff related to tricks of video shooting like elimination of red eye, etc.

How to be a better Shooting Guard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical...

View more questions Search