Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryrhino Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2015, 09:04 PM
    Difference between CCleaner and other software
    Hello,

I was wondering what the difference was if there is any of using CCleaner as opposed to Advanced System Care, Glary Utilities, or Wise Care 365.

Do they do the same thing? My understanding is they remove files and other unneeded items on hard drive. Is that correct? Which one have you used or suggest using if any of them? I know not to do any registry cleaning.

Do any of them really help improve computers performance?

Thanks for your help.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 1, 2015, 07:28 AM
    I hve used Ccleaner for many years. I advise the use of it to all my customers and have never had a single complaint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I download CCleaner? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have tried several times to download CCleaner on to my XP desktop from various download firms. On most occasions the programme seems to download okay but then I can find no trace of it on my Drive C. I have searched using three different search programmes. Programmes but no trace can be...

CCleaner v. 2.08.588 [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone who has downloaded this version of CCleaner had any problems with it that I should be aware about before I download it for my neighbor?:rolleyes:

What's the difference between hardware and software? [ 5 Answers ]

What's the difference between hardware and software? Is there any other difference other than that hardware is the physical components of a computer and software a set of instructions.:confused:

CCleaner Updates: Do I need it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have installed CCleaner software on my computer for a while now and it's working perfectly fine. It helps a lot to get rid of issues in the registry and also to clean my computer. However, I was asked whether I would like to download the latest updates for CCleaner and, since everything is...

Using ccleaner [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently installed cc cleaner and noticed that there isn't a backup section in case this deletes or uninstalls something that is needed so I was wondering. When I use the cleaner to clean my machine does it uninstall or delete things that might be needed or hurt my computer or just useless...

View more questions Search