Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susankokzlowski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2015, 11:54 AM
    Raymond wants to make a box that has a volume of 360 cubic inches. He wants the heigh
    Raymond wants to make a box that has a volume of 360 cubic inches. He wants the height to be 10 inches and the other two dimensions to be whole numbers of inches. How many different-size boxes can he make?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 28, 2015, 11:58 AM
    How do you calculate the volume of a box ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Volume of atmospheric air needed to displace 5160 cubic cm of water? [ 0 Answers ]

There is a wreck of a sunken submarine lying 9.2m below the surface of a freshwater lake.You need to displace 5160 cubic centimeters of water out of the balast tank in order to render the sub weightless. On the day of salvage the air temperature is 22 degrees Celsius and the water 5 degrees less....

I have 8 inches I want to make it in to 3 parts what would my mesurment be ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 8 inches how can I make that in to 3 parts

Cubic inches of ashes vs wright [ 1 Answers ]

How do I convert the weight of human ashes to cubic inches?

Calculate cubic ft of a hexagon sand box 7' x 8' x 12 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sandbox 12 inches high. It's a hexagon 7' x 8'. Im trying to figure the amount of cubic feet of sand that I will need.

Need to change panel box location in service upgrade because old one has only inches to I [ 7 Answers ]

4 electricians gave estimates to upgrade a service box from 100 to 200 amps. Only one felt that the new panel should definitely be moved because the old one is smaller and sits up against the gas meter piping on one side and the corner of the garage on the other, leaving only inches around the...

View more questions Search