Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayaLavanya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
    What is the best technology to prefer if we want to keep a fake experience?
    Hi,

I know that it is illegal to keep fake experience but I'm help less because I'm 2012 B-tech passed out with 75%(distinction) and I did not get any job after trying for all these years and I'm so vexed up. My parents have lots of hopes on me that I'll be settled in my life. But that did not happen till now. So I want to learn a good current running technology where I can manage with my technical skills. So please kindly help me on what technology can I get trained to become successful in my life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2015, 07:54 AM
    Where are you? What jobs have you tried to get, and what are your skill levels. Have no clue what a B-tech is. I am sure though you know why you have NOT been hired anywhere. Tell me what have you've been told.

Seems you are not experienced enough in your field. So may have to take a lesser job to gain some experience or at least get your foot in the door to moved up the ladder later.

Maybe its a matter of more advanced education. For sure lying about qualifications or experience is not good. To get a good job,you have to know what an employer wants and have qualifications that beat whatever competition you face. Sometimes you have to take a job thats not in your preferred field while you find a better job.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
    https://www.facebook.com/Rhceblog

Top post about online boot camp?

Your terms are all new to me as an American.

The future of computing is mostly mobile apps and adaptations at the moment. But having friends on the cutting edge since the late 70s, I assure you that no computing field stays the same for very long, and you have to keep learning constantly.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2015, 08:14 PM
    Most employers will fire you when they find out you lied on your application. Even 5 or 10 years from now. They have fired people over 20 years later. Get fired for that and word does get around. Further and faster than you might think. 75% where I am from is technically passing... but not by much. You are going to have to work hard to impress anyone doing interviews to overcome that. And despite what you might think. The real education begins after you get your first real job. Even if you graduated with 100% you would not know everything after you start your new job. You have to be able to learn to apply what you learned towards what you need to learn for the job. THat is more difficult than the schooling was itself most times.

Speaking as someone that earned a degree in engineering... and found that out for himself.
    JayaLavanya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2015, 02:14 AM
    I'm from Hyderabad, India. From my child hood on wards I'm good at studies. I would be very happy if I get a chance with out any lie in experience.

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Where are you? What jobs have you tried to get, and what are your skill levels. Have no clue what a B-tech is. I am sure though you know why you have NOT been hired anywhere. Tell me what have you've been told.

Seems you are not experienced enough in your field. So may have to take a lesser job to gain some experience or at least get your foot in the door to moved up the ladder later.

Maybe its a matter of more advanced education. For sure lying about qualifications or experience is not good. To get a good job,you have to know what an employer wants and have qualifications that beat whatever competition you face. Sometimes you have to take a job thats not in your preferred field while you find a better job.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 1, 2015, 04:30 AM
    If you lie avout your experience you WILL be found out and you will be fired.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2015, 07:29 AM
    I think you should broaden your job search my friend, and be honest about your qualifications, and experiences when applying. Many are faced with the decision to get a job where there is more competition and qualified people, in the fields we went to school for, and getting a job in other related, or not so related fields, to put us on a better path to both experience, and EMPLOYMENT.

It may be frustrating for now, but working and being gainfully employed doesn't mean you have to stop upgrading your skills in the field you seek for a life career. It's a matter of staying prepared for future options and opportunities that may arise in the future.

Are you employed now at all?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 1, 2015, 08:44 AM
    I have seen several references from your part of the world about 'fake experience.' I'm not sure the rest of us know what it really means. Work study? School projects? Or flat out lies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we add fake work experience in our resume [ 2 Answers ]

I got job recently after struggling in my education I lost 3 years can add that years as my work experience in my resume it is permitted in islam

Suicidal and possible mental illnesss (prefer psychiatric experience ) [ 10 Answers ]

I am a extremely suicidal 17 year old... I have been committed before for a suicide attempt.. have also tried jumping off escarpment but was stopped by police... But over the past few months I've been getting worse Extreme homicidal thoughts Increased sexual drive Reckless behavior Lack...

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

Action on fake experience [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I worked for a company for about 2 years and in that time one of my friend was new to ?US and was not finding jobs as there was no US experience nor any references. So, as a friend I gave my project details(did not reveal any confidential matters) and gave my phone numbers as...

View more questions Search