Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chelsea_Jay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2015, 09:52 AM
    True or false, does the plants resources include sunlight, water, and soil
    True or false ?
    For plants, resources include sunlight, water, and soil.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2015, 10:05 AM
    What grade is this for? Have you made a decision as to yes or no? If no, what other resources do plants need?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2015, 07:04 PM
    Look at the plants around your house, how do they live? BTW Soil is not a requirement. Look up "hydroponics" and then do your homework.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2015, 10:42 AM
    What does your text book say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History homework True or False if false rewrite it to make it true [ 23 Answers ]

Under Hammurabi's code,the penalty for every crime was death

True or false inorder for filtration to occur you must have some water with different [ 0 Answers ]

True or false. In order for filtration to occur you must have some water with different solids in it.

Can I use the soil I used for my outdoor crop of marijuana for my indoor plants now [ 3 Answers ]

I had a great crop of outdoor marijuana last year can I use that same soil for my indoor crop I'm setting up now. I turned the soil 2 weeks ago and it looks great. Should I get new soil?

Ph of soil in water and ph of soil in calcium chloride [ 0 Answers ]

What does the difference between ph of soil in water and in calcium chloride depict

Which plants survive in areas with only fair sun and good soil?(ga) [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have never had a garden, but I recently pulled up all these old ugly bushes to discover a lot of good soil. I wanted to start a nice colorful flower bed, but I can't find a site where I can figure out what plants are most likely to survive in this area. Any suggestions on some colorful...

View more questions Search