Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FFITZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 10:14 PM
    Colorado Springs
    Ft Carson , Colorado Springs Colorado.. Everything I need to know about it! Moving there soon.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2015, 06:58 AM
    Google the place and you will find multiple sites detailing everything you need to know including the Chamber of Commerce website.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
    Uh oh. WHY are you moving there, in light of your other post?
    jasonlevy24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2015, 12:29 AM
    Colorado Springs offers a delightful mix of Western charms. Sunny skies and crisp mountain air make it a perfect place for a golf outing, extreme sports or a picnic in one of the many, many well-maintained parks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Considering lowering springs [ 5 Answers ]

Would it be a bad idea to put lowering springs (pro-kit) on my Mazda3 sedan considering I drive around 420 miles a week? It would be for appearance purposes only. Should I be concerned about the accelerated wear and tear on other parts especially with the miles I will be putting on it.

Eibach Springs [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in buying some Eibach Pro Kit Springs from an individual seller, but I am concerned whether they are the correct springs for my car(2007 Mazda3i). The correct part no. is 5545.140, the pic the seller posted shows a no. 5545.002. After searching, this does not appear to be a...

Compression springs and extension springs [ 2 Answers ]

I am an artist trying to figure out which extension spring to buy to hold back three compression springs. I am using 3 compression springs with the following attributes: deflection a load = 1.1" load lbs =1.95 and rate lbs/in = 1.77 (these are the specs in the catalog) they are stacked in a...

View more questions Search