Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAJEEV SAREEN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 10:05 PM
    Win 7 driver for forus voice recorder fsv-1640
    Could someone share the windows 7 driver for FSV-1640... PLEASE.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 27, 2015, 01:37 PM
    It doesnt appear that yoyu need a driver as the recording unit converts the messages to MP3 format. If you plug the phone into the computer through the USB connector then it should look like a thumbdrive.

From there just copy the files you need to your hard drive and your all set.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-510 Plus. [ 0 Answers ]

I am a owner of the above mentioned model of voice recorder. On the box it says 512MB. My computer had a virus and the hard disk had to be formatted. Because of that I lost everything I had in my DVR manager. Now I have installed again Windows 7 Home Premium, and the DVR manger, and the...

Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-1000 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-1000 and I'm looking to instal the drivers however am unable to locate them, can you help, anyone??

Need driver for a Forus VSF -1640 recorder [ 1 Answers ]

My PC, using XP, doesn't recognize my Forus VSF-1640 recorder. A CD wasn't provided when I purchased it. Do I need a driver, and where can I get one? Neil55

I can't load the driver from CD for Forus FSV-510 digital recorder, anyone have it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Vista and when I attach the digital recorder, it won't update it. Anyone have any information about what to do to make the driver work? Thanks.

Forus fsv 1000 flash recorder driver [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a driver for my Forus fsv 1000 digital voice recorder. The one in the installation disk doesn't work any more, and I don't know why. I tried to Google around but couldn't find anything. Thanks, Khen [email protected]

View more questions Search