Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jflanders33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 07:47 PM
    $50.00 US Currency with Missing Back
    I have a 1996 $50 bill that is misprinted, uncirculated and subsequently in mint condition. The front of the bill is perfect in every way, including security strip and hologram. However the backside of the bill is completely blank, only slight ink bleed from the front can be seen. Any idea what this may be worth? Thanks in advance.
    MWRyland Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2015, 07:13 AM
    It's worth well more then $50.00. Hold on to it. Miss prints are rare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My siamese kitten is 5 month old she has been missing for 5 days will she come back [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten has been going out regulary for the past month and has always come back home. She went missing 5 days ago has anyone got any ideas if she will come back. Thank you

Missing ex boyfriend and plan to get him back [ 5 Answers ]

I know this may sound silly but I need to try this. My ex and I broke up a few days ago because we fight a lot. We broke up 3 months ago and then he came back to me and we were happy until a few days ago when it all fell apart again. I was being a total b***. I know I have to change and I want to...

I don't want to go back, but I'm missing her and she's making it very difficult. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a woman and was in a relationship with a woman for a little over a year. Things were really wonderful for the first nine months or so, but then we moved to a really small place, she had surgery, and things began to fall apart. She started to get moody and angry, complained about our place, my...

Missing Ex girlfriend and want to get her back. How? [ 19 Answers ]

I am 44 and dated a 24 year old for 18 months. She was ready to get engaged and I was not. She broke up with me in January and is now dating an Iranian guy. We talked on the phone in May for three hours so I think she still has feelings for me. I do not know if she told me about the new guy to make...

Missing my Ex. Should I try and get her back? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey all. First time posting here ever.. here's the situation: My fiancé and I of 2.5 years broke up (I initiated it) about 3 weeks ago. I did it because we had moved too fast for me, and I kind of freaked out about getting married. I still cared for her, and she was taking things really hard,...

View more questions Search