Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahkxxly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 07:04 PM
    I have some symptoms I'm not sure what they mean
    Lately, I have felt like that I might be pregnant. But unfortunately its too early to tell by test. As of recently I have some symptoms that consists of dizziness, slight nausea, and the acceleration of heart beat. One example is last night I was moping the floors if a small seven eleven and all three happened. What does this mean?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2015, 07:21 PM
    We are not Doctors here. Could be pregnant. Might wish to discuss with your Doctor but your symptoms can cover a lot of things.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
    Keep several test kits on hand and take them a few days apart as soon as they might apply.
    Do you want to be pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 24 year old and I suffer from flu and appendictis like symptoms. I'm tried cold and hot baths to break feavers and to also bring my body tempture back to normal. The symptoms have lasted for about 8 to 9 days. I wish I knew what to do.

Symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

OK so I am on birth control but I took anti biotics and had sex that night and for two weeks stright. I am having nesua cravings sleepy lower back pain head aces discharge and breast change... I have taken 7 pregnancy tests and they are all negative... I am now a week early on my period but I am...

What are these symptoms of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My last period was on Dec.28 07-Jan3 08. I haven't had it since then and it's the 8th Feb. I have been having mild cramping since then, some brown discharge, but no period.. I also noticed that I have some bleeding (more than spotting, but not enough to fill a panty liner)only when I have...

Are these symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

My last period started on May 20th and I haven't had a period since. My husband and I were going to try start trying to conceive in July. We did start a little early as we had unprotected sex on June 18th. We did not think anything could come of that since it was so close to what should have...

View more questions Search