Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sentient1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 05:39 AM
    Tragic comic book, set in 1700-1800, featuring transatlantic trade
    Hi people of comic book/ask

I'm trying to recall the name of a (series of?) comic book(s):

It's a tragic story, set somewhere in the 1700-1800s
    Content is often sort of erotic, but not exclusively, just human all together
    Has been featured in publications such as Heavy Metal
    One main character is a teen red head
    This person is tragically caught under a cannon accidentally dropped on her from being hoisted for transport onto a gunship
    Creator has made other, similarly tragic comic books

Style of drawing is realistic, but with outlines

It is likely a European comic

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Transatlantic trade [ 2 Answers ]

What regions were involved in transatlantic trade, what was exchanged among those regions, and what was the economic theory of mercantilism undergirding trade?

Comic Book Value? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know if there is a website where I can look up the value of some old comic books? I doubt there is anything of any value in this old collection but I'd hate to toss them if there is a hidden treasure in there. Thanks so much!

Comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comic book.. its very old.. its called The Little Monsters... does anyone know if it is worth anything?

Starting a comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting a comic book. I was wondering if it would be best to try and get is published as a book you pick up in stores Or if I should have it distributed on the internet only, and have series and mini videos and tabloid posters on the site Which one would take off better. Or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.