Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EWR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2015, 10:15 PM
    Hampton-Bay UC7078T Remote/Galleria Remote Compatibility
    I have a large Galleria ceiling fan with a non-functioning remote. The Galleria remote looks identical to the UC7078T with the exception of the logo. Is the UC7078T a suitable replacement?
    Thanks.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
    You should speak to someone in customer service about your Hampton Bay products. They should be able to provide you with information, replacement parts, etc. If the person you speak to can't help you then ask them to refer you to someone who can and will. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay remote 191-691 fan compatibility for clarkston [ 0 Answers ]

Will the remote #191-691 work on a hampton bay clarkston and if so can I put the receiver in the ceiling

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

What Hampton Bay replacement remote will work for model UC7078T? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a replacement remote for months for this ceiling fan, since dogs ate last one, does anyone know if a Hampton Bay remote with the sku #191-691 will work? It is on eBay and sealed and the guy doesn't know if it has DIP switches or not. Help! I am tired of hitting toes on...

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Faulty remote or is it the remote sensor in the Hampton Bay fan? [ 3 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - 4 yrs old. Remote model # UC7078T. Tried turning on the ceiling fan light and it didn't work, so I replaced the battery and I was then able to turn on the light. I then tried to turn off the light and it doesn't work. The light remains on. Nor do any of the fan...

View more questions Search