Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2015, 11:03 AM
    Forklift
    I have a forklift licence, from Romania, and I want to know if it's recognized in UK. It's recognized in the UE, is it available in UK?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2015, 07:47 PM
    A few calls to prospective employers can answer your questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2015, 05:31 AM
    If you are trained in the use of forklifts, (at least in America) those places requiring certification would have no problem getting you certified if you are already trained.

Other issues such as legal visa to work, communication problems would be more my concern. Also with the high level of unemployment find work is not always easy.

But I agree, you contact some possible work places and talk to them.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 26, 2015, 08:43 AM
    In short, no, it's NOT recognised in the UK.
    You need to have a UK refresher course to validate your training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forklift Capacity [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to purchase a 3,100 lb. capacity forklift. I need to be lift a 2,000 lb. pallet 4 to 5 ft. high. Does the capacity of the forklift diminish as the forks are raised? Will a 3,100 lb. forklift be sufficient to raise this pallet? Thank you!

Places I can go to get a forklift license? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot of warehouse exp. But I never was able to get an operators license for a forklift! Is there a place I can go to get this?

Idiot on a forklift cost me $800.00! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I borrowed my Dad's brand new 2009 Chevrolet Z71 to pick up a pallet of sod from a local store. The young guy operating the forklift took 30 minutes after numerous failed attempts to finally get it right and loaded. The boy apologized for it taking him so long and for all the trouble it took...

View more questions Search