Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loloho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2015, 07:24 AM
    Asthma
    A 15-year-old girl presented to the Accident & Emergency Department with a history of prolonged wheezing for the past 36 hours. She has never smoked but has a history of 'wheezy bronchitis' as a child and eczema as an infant. On examination, she was tired and unwell, with a rapid respiratory rate (20/min) and tachycardia (140/min). A diagnosis of bronchial asthma was made.
    1. Draw the structure of an antibody.
    2. Classify antibodies and discuss each class briefly.
    3. Describe the role of B cells and mast cells in an allergic reaction. In your answer name the class of antibody involved and discuss both the sensitisation and effector phases of the response.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2015, 07:29 AM
    I am willing to help you with your homework, but I can't do it for you. You won't learn it properly.

What is the first question you need help with, and what answers have you come up with so far?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2015, 06:18 PM
    You can most likely find this in your text or Google the topics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asthma [ 1 Answers ]

Looking to help control my asthma better by possibly natural ways? Any ideas?

Do I have Asthma? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Asian, and was born there as a baby, the air isn't the best there unfortunately. I get bronchitis too easily, and at times, when dust gets into my lungs, I start to cough. When I was a kid, it was hard at times, and for about a month, I started having breathing problems (Bronchitis.), but I...

About asthma [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my brother is a patient of low blood pressure and asthma .what care should he has take.

Could I have asthma? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Ever since I was little I've always had trouble getting my breath now and again. Lately, I've had more trouble, and it's almost every day. It's like I try to take a deep breath, and I just can't get it, so I try to yawn, and that doesn't work. Sometimes I'm able to get a good deep breath...

Asthma [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be on steroids and not gain weight

View more questions Search