relationshipgir Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 06:10 PM
    How to remove eyebags under the eyes
    How to remove under the eyes eyebags
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 24, 2015, 06:26 PM
    Innies or outies?

Innies just can be covered with concealer that matches your skin tone. The easiest ones to use come in a lipstick tube. Then mascara and eye shadow to emphasize your eyes.
    Pouches that hang out need to be surgically done, but it's very easy, IF you can afford it. Insurance won't pay for it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 09:12 PM
    If it's just puffiness under the eyes it could be due to lack of sleep, drinking alcohol, not enough water to drink, and so many other thing.

Make sure to eat a good diet, don't drink alcohol, drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day) and get a good nights sleep (at least 8 hours a night).

You can also try a warm washcloth on your face in the morning, it will help reduce puffiness. Also cucumber slices on the eyes can help.

Not sure if you mean puffiness under the eye as you didn't provide a lot of info.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Feb 25, 2015, 05:45 PM
    Cucumber slices, tea bags, good sleep.
    Ashleybenet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 12:48 AM
    To help get rid of eyebags under eyes, I suggest that you should use green tea. Just simply, soak a cotton ball in a cup of green tea and rub it over your eyebags.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove my eyes scan [ 2 Answers ]

I was catch for not having valid visa now I have money to do emirate i.d visa how can I remove my eyes scan.

Suggestions to remove blue veins around the eyes? [ 26 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I live in the U.S. and currently living in California. I am a sixteen year old male and I've been dealing with looking in the mirror every day and looking at the two blue veins that make my eyes look pitch dark. I unfortunately have been using concealer for a year now, to...

How to remove bags under the eyes [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried nothing, but I've been told putting cold used tea bags on eyes work, is this true?

What's the Best Way to Remove Soft Contact Lenses from Your Eyes? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, All! I've waiting to get new hard contact lenses. Have been given a couple of soft ones from my optometrist. What is the preferred method to remove the soft contact lenses from the eyes, so that they will be less likely to be damaged, please? Thanks!

Causes of eyebags [ 1 Answers ]

What are the causes of eyebags

View more questions Search