Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddiemae1213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 11:41 AM
    Are jelly fish cnidarians
    I have a science question. Are jellyfish cnidarians?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2015, 04:06 PM
    Now you figure it out.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...86475890,d.eXY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Fish Would You recommend I Buy For My Cichlid Fish Tank? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 26 gallon cichlid fish tank. I am looking to buy more fish. So far I have 2 red blood parrot fish, 1 black knife fish, and 2 snails. I know I can't have many fish since cichlids are territorial, but what fish would you recommend to buy? Thanks!

Kentucky Jelly [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know any good recipes for KY Jelly? :D Take 5 minutes to listen to this phone call that a radio guy in my area made to Johnson & Johnson, the makers of KY Jelly. GWAR1IGdZTI

I have a 20 gallon fish tank and my fish are dying [ 6 Answers ]

I got a fish tank and evrything was good and my fish were having fish, and I just added water to the fish tank and just 2 days ago I notes that every time that I check my fish tank there are a lot of fish dead I want to know why?

Jelly-like discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Today after I urinated I noticed a jelly-like discharge. This has never happened to me before. I haven't taken my birth control in about a month and even that month I only took it about 2 weeks total. I have also had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. Not looking for judgment on that, only answers....

Jelly Fish [ 2 Answers ]

We have been going to the Florida Gulf Cost for 30 years and have notice that jelly fish always seem to be in the waters now, seems to be more of a problem the last 2 years. Is there a reason that they are more abundant now? Is there a summer month that they are less a problem?

View more questions Search