Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoulWatch Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2015, 10:33 AM
    HTC vs Sony?
    I'm going to buy a new phone soon but I'm having trouble with picking between Sony xperia Z2 and the HTC one m8
    Has anyone tried both phones and can tell me about them?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 05:34 PM
    I've never tried either one but I can say that my wife had an HTC (don't remember the model) and it was the worst, most unreliable, piece of trash I have ever seen.
    relationshipgir Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2015, 06:07 PM
    YouTube can really help with this if you're a fan of hearing other people using cellphones and comparing which is better here's one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EExbkmYXDI
    mary2391 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2015, 07:19 PM
    I'll go for Sony . I've been using Sony xperia Z2 so far so good. The camera is amazing :)
    SoulWatch Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2015, 01:10 PM
    Hello and thank you for your comments
    I have chosen HTC and so far it has been the most wonderful phone I've seen/tried so far
    And it easily outclasses sony phones according to my preferences
    Thank you for your time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Htc evo 4g [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried numerous times to update my prl, and every other update my phone has for system function, except for firmware, and all say unable to do. I'm lost as to what to do. I cannot play videos at all, and my battery will drain in 30 minutes literally. Please someone help!!

Sony SS-B1000 Speakers for Sony Bravia HDTV? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if the Sony SS-B1000 Speakers can plug into and work on my Sony Bravia HDTV.

Adding Sony DVD recorder to Sony System with Bell PVR [ 1 Answers ]

Sony DVD Home Theatre system is already setup w/LCD TV, Bell PVR 9242. Searched and read previous ques and ans - but my recorder still not working. System is setup with HDMI cables TV - Home Theatre, TV-PVR, have S-video connecting DVD Recorder to TV, and Basic Red,Yellow,White connecting DVD...

View more questions Search