Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GildeaB Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 08:46 PM
    Replacement Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Light Globe?
    Where can I get replacement parts for Harbor Breeze Teak 52-in Matte Black Outdoor Downrod Mount Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote?Item #: 70085 | Model #: E-TK52MBK5CR

Bought 2 at Lowe's Jul 2007, and no longer carried by Lowe's.

Need to replace the 2-light globe for each fan.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 09:10 AM
    http://harborbreezeshop.com/tag/harb...icial-website/
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2015, 09:18 AM
    You may be VERY lucky if Tal's link gets you the parts. Considering the fan is almost 8 yrs. old, I would be surprised. Lowe's has a good supply of in store globes, check some of them to see if you can find ones you like that retro fit.

Feb 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
    Thanks. Lowe's says Litex supplies replacement globes for this fan. Called 800 number... left message... awaiting a call back. If Litex doesn't have the globes, is it fairly easy to replace the light assembly vs the entire fan if I can find a retrofit?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 07:16 PM
    None of the Harbor Breeze websites was informative but this one had a Customer Care Contact page

Harbor Breeze Customer Care

Please contact Harbor Breeze Support in the following Phone Numbers:-

Customer Care:- 800 643 0067 (Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. (ET) and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET))

Order Queries:- 1-800-890-5932 Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. (ET) and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2015, 07:21 PM
    Light assembly either fit over or inside the wire housing. They can be different sizes. Just remove the old assembly-3 or 4 screws, remove the wire nuts, should be a blue, white and possibly a ground wire. Take the light to Lowe's. I have also found many fan light fixtures at Goodwill stores, some very nice Tiffany style for $3-5.

Feb 25, 2015, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Light assembly either fit over or inside the wire housing. They can be different sizes. Just remove the old assembly-3 or 4 screws, remove the wire nuts, should be a blue, white and possibly a ground wire. Take the light to Lowe's. I have also found many fan light fixtures at Goodwill stores, some very nice Tiffany style for $3-5.
    Thanks very much! Appreciate the support.
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2015, 08:49 AM
    I had a similar problem with an outdoor fixture on my front porch. When the globe was broken during a remodeling effort, I could not find a replacement globe anywhere. I wound up replacing the entire light kit. Now the new kit has a globe that is easily replaceable should it suffer the same misfortune.
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for a harbor breeze ceiling fan replacement globe for model 00252 [ 2 Answers ]

The globe I had apparently is no longer being made. It is a single globe and the model of ceiling fan has the pull chains on the sides, not in the middle. The globe itself twists in to the mounting kit. Certainly someone has one sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Where do I get a replacement globe for a harbor breeze pacific grove ceiling fan ? [ 4 Answers ]

Lowe's told me to deal with harbor breeze which is ridiculous because it's their house brand. Harbor breeze told me a replacement globe is not available and will never be available. This is a lousy way to do business

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Globe [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze 52" Tebron Garden Ceiling Fan (2 actually). It was the only outdoor model I could find at Lowe's. I am not thrilled with it in general but when you pull the chain to change the fan speed or light setting it shakes the entire fan. A globe fell off the other night and...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan replacement globe [ 14 Answers ]

I am looking for a replacement globe model #M52-5B/4L . I called Litex and MSG. Litex said it was not there's and MSG showed it was Litex. The fan came from Lowe's home improvement store and they could not help me find a globe.

Ceiling fan replacement globe for Harbor Breeze CEFIRO [ 1 Answers ]

I need a replacement globe for a Harbor Breeze CEFIRO ceiling fan.

View more questions Search