Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allorente Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 05:54 PM
    My cartilage hurts like hell
    Hi I just got my cartilage pierced two days ago by my sister and I was told to use salt water to clean it but one of the piercings hurts really bad and won't stop... every now and then it will be OK but then I clean it again and it hurts really badly
    PLEASE HELP ASAP
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 24, 2015, 09:30 AM
    Salt water is good to clean it, but there are other antiseptic solution made specifically for piercings. The piercing of the cartilage will probably be hurting for several weeks because of the nature of the piercing. So long as it isn't infected you should be good. Maybe a check up for it soon would be a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage and it REALLY hurts [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I know it had to be one of the stupidest things ever but yes I did let my friend pierce my cartilage 5 days ago. I didn't hurt at all when I did it. We iced it, they marked the spot with a pin, and they stuck the ear ring through. That night and the next day I was fine, but now it's...

My cartilage hurts what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

So I got my cartilage pierced about 5-6 months ago and I've been cleaning it but when ever I touch or sleep on it it hurts really bad what should I do please help

What Should I Do If My Cartilage Still Hurts? [ 0 Answers ]

Well I've had my cartilage pierced for about 5 1/2 months now and it still hurts every time I touch it or sleep on it what should I do?

Help! Cartilage hurts so bad!! [ 0 Answers ]

2 days ago I got my Cartilage pierced, and the pain will NOT go away. It's very red and swollen. When I clean it with alcohol it hurts, also when I turn it. I'll get my hair stuck in it and when I try to get it out I'll get this throbbing pain. Also, when I smile or laugh it even hurts. Now, I...

View more questions Search