Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l247gpu Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 02:48 PM
    Film about pregnant teenagers in a home 1970's - need to identify it.
    I saw a film as a child about pregnant teenagers in a home for pregnant teens in the USA. I think it was filmed in the 70's. And I saw it on television. I think Rosanna Arquette was in it as a pregnant teenager (if not then someone who looked just like her). At the end she reconciles with her boyfriend & they drive off in a VW camper van. I've hunted through her filmography & IMDB & am stumped.
    Thanks for any help
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jan 14, 2017, 09:19 PM
    Rosanna Arquette made her acting debut in "Having Babies II" (1977 TV movie). Could this be the movie?

Having Babies II (TV Movie 1977) - IMDb
    l247gpu Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2017, 10:35 PM
    You have done me a massive favour. That isn't the film BUT I worked out the film only mid last year but I couldn't remember the name of this forum to come back to say. Your response triggered a notification email which led me back here. So thank you so much. :)

About the film
    Turns out idiot me, convinced it was full lips Arquette. I got it wrong it was extra skinny lips Sissy Spacek (how'd I confuse those two)? The film was called The Girls of Huntington House (TV Movie 1973) - IMDb

Wiki has more information
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gi...ntington_House

Here is a clip on YouTube (sadly I'm unable to find the full film anywhere)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAikHLmGx68

So pleased I found this place again (won't just bookmark it this time I'll write down the address) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone identify this 1970's artist of 3 paintings with a signature? [ 0 Answers ]

I have inherited these three paintings from my grandmother who retired in Mexico. She might have purchased these three painting in Mexico or in California, where she was fromt before retirement. The paintings look like they are from the 1970's but I'm not sure. There is one large painting,...

British anti-war film 1960 or 1970 [ 3 Answers ]

It takes place during WW2 in a town in England. The protagonist are school children's, that go about on their bicycles to school these children's also have to to train in akind of home guard that is part of their school activities; one day a new student, an outsider perhaps a refugee from Germany...

Why are so many teenagers getting pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I myself got pregnant at the age of 15 and had my son when I was 16 so I understand that things happen. But as it stands there are a lot of teen moms out there. Take for instance the movie that was just on life time a week ago "The pregnancy pack". This movie is based on a true event in Glouster,...

Teenagers at Home with Parents Out of State [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to ascertain the legality of having teenagers (15 year-old boy and 13 year-old daughter) stay at home while being supervised by their 19 year-old brother while both parents are simultaenously out of the state due to a death in the Mom's family while Dad is on business. All the kids are...

A title of an old children's film 1970/1980s [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi can any one help I would like to find out the title of a movie that my mum took me to see back in the 70s/80s. Can only remember a few details like, it was very like a sinbad bad film, but not one I don't think. I rember that a man had to walk up a mountain on the path because if he...

View more questions Search