Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chad78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 01:45 PM
    I failed a drug screen in 2007 for disa. If I go for a job now will that still show
    I failed a disa drug screen in 2007 while working in the plants. I am just now hiring with a company that requires disa testing. Am I good?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2015, 03:56 PM
    Depends on how far back they go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Return to work requirements for failed drug screen [ 1 Answers ]

What are the DISA requirements for returning to work after failing a drug screen?

Failed employment DISA drug test, how long [ 18 Answers ]

How long must I wait before DISA removes my name from there list of failed drug test employees.

Failed disa drug test [ 1 Answers ]

I took a Urine drug screen for disa and got a refusal and I am currently inactive to participate in the disa program I am currently go threw the steps to become active again with disa my question is if I took a urine drug test first would I definitely take a urine test again are would disa want a...

What happens on your first probation violation for a failed drug screen [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested in 2007 for possession of a firearm with no license to carry, I served 2 years with 3 years probation, having one year left. I just failed a random drug screen which violated my probation, what are they going to do

DISA drug screen not me [ 2 Answers ]

Does DISA require an I.D. or can anyone go in and take a drug screen and say they were Joe Blow and be registered. My question is if Disa accepted a drug screen without proper identification and slandered my name in the work force is there a liability suit against this organization?

View more questions Search