Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dray4223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
    Hair follicle test
    I was a regular user of marijuana,I haven't touched a thing in 45-50 days.will I pass a hair follicle test at a cutoff of 1 pg/mg? I have never in my life touched any other drug,my hair has always been cut every month. I keep it cut 3/4 inch long.I shave chest and privates always and my armpit hair is only around 3/4 to 1 inch long.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 23, 2015, 01:37 PM
    They'll take armpit hair and will probably find enough long enough hairs to test. You will probably test positive for Pot. Since it sounds like for half the testing period you were a habitual user.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I randomly took a small amount of mdma about 35 days ago and I have a hair follicle test coming up in the near future.will I pass?

Hair follicle test [ 10 Answers ]

I celebrated my birthday about 2 months ago by smoking a lot of pot that day. I was clean for about 2 months before that. Is it possible I will pass a hair follicle test for a job?

Hair follicle test [ 0 Answers ]

I have over 30 days of not smoking marijuana I had an hair follicle test and my level for thc was 30.5 pg/10mg I want to know how long do I have before I can give an negative hair follicle test result and if drinking more water would help?

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering about hair follicle tests. If you are in the same room as someone smoking marijuana, crack or meth, could you come up positive on the test? If so would it have to be the same day, without washing your hair? If you washed your hair wouldn't it come out and show clean, or could it...

View more questions Search