Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GopsAB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2015, 12:43 AM
    Which one is suitable for my requirement?
    Hi, I read about MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server [Express edition]. I don't know what else is there. My requirement is

1) I must be able to use in my server for publishing and locally for development

2) My site will have lakhs of questions so it should be easy to search

3) I want the database to be free. I am not going to re distribute the database. I just use it in my server for storage

4) I would like to have good UI

So What is the best choice? And what else is there? What are the restrictions especially?

Check out some similar questions!

Suitable wire [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I'm designing a fractional N-PLL which operates in one to two gigahertz. I don't know which kind of wire is suitable in those frequencies. Is there anyone who can help me?

Which field is suitable for me? [ 0 Answers ]

I am Mohammed .from Iran .Ive got diploma from Iran and I want to continue my studying in Cambridge . But I am not sure about my field . My math, physics ,geometry, algebra ,and chemistry is good. I am an awarded poet as well .

Why I suitable for this job? [ 4 Answers ]

If i selected for job, how can i help our company

Suitable stage name [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im Gabrielle. Im a singer and I'm trying to get my career started and I really need a name, like a stage name. The type of music I sing is more R&B and soul. Im looking for like a mature name that has A LITTLE sex appeal to it and sounds good. Also needs stage presence and class. Nothing trashy...

Which major is suitable for me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all! I'm currently a high school student and going to college next year. But still, I haven't known which major I should choose. I'm interested in natural science like physics, math , atom and nuclear engineering,etc. So, maybe I'll take physics course (or something like that)and then get a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.