Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheWalrus Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2015, 04:05 PM
    Exactly how many pages are in the Animorphs book series?
    EXACTLY how many pages are in the Animorphs book series in total? This includes:
    • Books 1-54
    • All 4 Chronicles books
    • Megamorphs 1-4
    • Alternamorphs 1 & 2

It's a stupid question, I know, but I'm a curious nerd!
    To be more specific, I'm talking about the American paperback editions, and not including the preview for the next book - just the story itself. I'd count them myself, but I don't want to find spoilers on the next page.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2015, 06:36 PM
    Tis true, most likely to get dumb answers. Don't think you'll find too many people willing to spend their volunteer time to find and count them for you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 22, 2015, 05:40 AM
    Books are printed in different sizes and typefaces. So the page count may differ from one publication to the next. Hardcover will differ from paperback. So knowing the number of pages in one printing tells you nothing.

Feb 22, 2015, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Books are printed in different sizes and typefaces. So the page count may differ from one publication to the next. Hardcover will differ from paperback. So knowing the number of pages in one printing tells you nothing.
    The thing is, throughout all the books, the typeface is exactly the same, and all but The Hork-Bajir Chronicles and The Visser Chronicles are paperback. The hardcover books are slightly taller, but apart from that, it'll be very accurate. This is, of course, assuming you have the American editions.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2015, 06:13 AM
    It's the copies YOU have. You don't know if those are the only printings. And even if they were I don't see the relevance of that number.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2015, 06:32 AM
    Worth looking on Amazon as they tend to give numbers of pages in the description.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2015, 06:53 AM
    Why does it really matter?

Mar 4, 2015, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    It's the copies YOU have. You don't know if those are the only printings. And even if they were I don't see the relevance of that number.
    Sir, I own the most common editions.

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why does it really matter?
    I like facts and statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Worth looking on Amazon as they tend to give numbers of pages in the description.
    Mm. I see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

Book series appropriate for 11 yr old [ 10 Answers ]

My daugter just turned 11 and she is mature in the way that she thinks and speaks, however she still loves to play with her barbies or sit and colour for hours on end and she has no interest in having a boyfriend yet even though her friends are a little boy crazy (thank God). My ex's girlfriend...

Name of a book series [ 8 Answers ]

I read this series of books a few years ago and can't remember the names of the books or the author. It was about a woman who was in love with 2 "men", 1 was a rich vampire who lived in a bar in the vampire district and the other was a werewolf. She was in love with both but ended up picking the...

How to organise pages for a book? [ 6 Answers ]

I have written a book and at the moment it is organised in A5 form on A4 pages with the page setup as portrait. In order to print it as a book I need to change it to landscape with 2 pages of A5 text side by side. I have no idea how to do this. Please can you help?

Pages in a Book [ 1 Answers ]

WOULD you PLEASE BE SURE... "How many pages does it take to SELL a good book?" Thank you. New writer wondering HOW MANY PAGES it takes, and/or perhaps there is NO requirement. Just want to be sure!!

View more questions Search