Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prickstertwits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2015, 04:28 AM
    Creamy, beige tiny crawling insects in my bedroom, what are they?
    I am an enthusiastic collector of all sorts, a hoarder some might say. However recently I have noticed all over my bedroom, everywhere possible there seems to be some kind of tiny, creamish, beige coloured crawling insects have been appearing. No matter what I try, disinfectant, bleach etc products to deter them have unfortunately have been to no avail, and do not seem to have made any kind of noticeable difference at all. Please help me. What are they, what has caused them, and how can I get rid as soon as possible?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 21, 2015, 04:57 AM
    A little more description would be helpful in identifying them. Length, shape, reaction to bright light?

A first guess, and it's only a guess, would be psocids, or booklice. Here's what Penn. State has to say about booklice:
    Booklice — Entomology — Penn State University

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny White Insects in Home [ 5 Answers ]

So the other day I was sitting around and found a tiny white bug crawling on me. I was able to make out a few details with it. I tried searching for a match but so far have yet to come up with anything. They're small, about half the size of a grain of rice, white and thin with short antennae. I...

What are tiny white insects on wood [ 1 Answers ]

I saw what I thought was dust on my dresser but when I looked closer something was moving & it was a very tiny white insect

What are the tiny little mites crawling in my baby's clothes and in the wardrobe [ 0 Answers ]

I have always been obsessed with cleanliness to the extent that I don't even have carpets in case of hidden bacteria so I am absolutely beside myself to find all my baby's clothing infested with the most microscopic crawlies. I haven't slept for 2 nights with worry and cleaning. I have put nearly...

Tiny black insects [ 1 Answers ]

I have spots of what looked like particles of dirt in my laundry room corners. When I attempted to clean it up it moved. Tiny black bugs or larvae. The laundry room is connected to the garage and cat box is down there too. Bus only appear in two corners. One is where carpeting ends. Any...

Tiny Light Brown Tick Looking Insects in Drawers [ 3 Answers ]

I just found these extremely small light brown bugs in my daughter's closet and haven't the faintest idea what they are. I want to say that I've seen them in the bathroom near some of the mildew and grime, but why would they also be where it's dry and very clean? Her clothing is washed regularly...

View more questions Search