Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cho3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Sinus infection?
    This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I think I have a sinus infection, my ears are constantly clogged and feel like they need to pop, and my head hurts so bad in the back, top, front, and sides, it hurts worse when I bend down to fast like a thumping pain. The only problem is my nose isn't clogged, it a little stuffy but nothing major. I was sick a week ago and had some chest congestion and still do a little bit. Could this be a sinus infection or something else. I just started an antibiotic today, please help.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Apr 10, 2007, 12:01 PM
    It sounds like it could be! Do your teeth hurt at all? That is good you have started an antibiotic! I assume you have seen a Dr then? They should be able to give you a definite answer!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
    If you started an antibiotic I assume it was prescribed for you by your doctor.

If not, this could be dangerous for your health as different antibiotics get rid of different bacterias.

If you have not been to the doctor, please make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sinus Infection in the Brain [ 9 Answers ]

My mom was in the hospital about a year ago, with a Sinus Infection that reached her brain. She was there for a week, and they gave her two weeks worth of antibiotics, and told her to go see her neurologist. Problem is, that 2 years ago, she lost her job after being there for 12 years(corporate...

Sinus and respiratory problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. Me and a buddy moved into a semi-detached townhouse about five months ago. Since then, we have both been getting sick very frequently. Mostly it's sinus and respiratory problems but we have also experienced flu-like symptoms a few times. We suspect it is because of the...

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

Allergy and sinus relief? [ 2 Answers ]

Without pills or nasal sprays?

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

View more questions Search