Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 04:29 PM
    Prolia, forteo injections
    Has anyone ever heard of these drugs that are given to people who fracture bones frequently when falling? OR had any experience with them. Prolia is supposedly given by injection every 6 months and forteo every month. Researching both I find both have many side affects. Please advise.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 06:10 PM
    Every drug in the world has many side effects even aspirin. Many have alternatives. Seems to be a standard drug used in your situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testosterone injections [ 6 Answers ]

What can happen if I missed the muscle and injected the testosterone directly into a vein? I forgot to pull the plunger back once the needle was inserted and when I pulled the needle out blood ran down the back of my leg like a river. I grabbed an alcohol swab and applied pressure for a few minutes...

Implanon injections? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am wondering if I can get the Implanon in my arm when I don't have my period at the moment..

Injections [ 0 Answers ]

How many steroid injections can you have in your spine, I've had 4 already, is there a limit you can have in your lifetime.

Why do I like injections [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had been to a doctor. He gave me an injection on my upper arm. I used to be very afraid of injections. But the way he held my arm and pierced a thick long needle in my delicate upper arm changed it all. Now, I would love that pain of prick. Why did I started liking injections?

View more questions Search