Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ynotu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 03:44 PM
    Nordyne L1RA072C-12A Fault codes
    I need to know the fault codes ( Flashing Colored lights on control board ) for a Nordyne L1RA072C-12A.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
    Should be on the wiring diagram or on a separate chart inside the blower housing, on the door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant blower fault & coil fault messages in Nordyne modulating furnace [ 2 Answers ]

We have continuous blower fault errors messages on IQDrive thermostadt and if we go to furnace, turn off... wait a few min... then turn back on... message Clears, furnace blower will start again and will be OK for about 2 weeks and then same error. Intermixed with this periodically are coil...

Nordyne troubleshooting codes [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nordyne heat pump , mod. # FG6RC 080N-16B, that does not always start when the thermostat is turned on. The led light blinks 4 times. I checked and cleaned the ground. No change. If I turn the power breaker off for a few seconds and then turn it back on, the furnace starts.

Nordyne furnace codes? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Intertherm Nordyne Model#MMBB-056ABHR-06 gas fired furnace with "NO HEAT". It was manufactured 12/96. The electronic control board is blinking 3 times. Also the pre-blower seems to work right and the board clicks I believe properly. What could be the problem?

Nordyne LED blinkin codes [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone give me the codes for all the Nordyne LED blinks? My furnace was blining 4 times, I replaced the igniter and now it is blinking 2 times... All the codes would be greatly appreciated - thanks, in advance. :cool:

Nordyne furnace codes? [ 0 Answers ]

Nordyne model #g4ra072c-12 code lightblinks continiously and the blower motor will not shut off.

View more questions Search