Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowmeow15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
    Will the lab test my positive 5 panel drug test for alcohol/ETG??
    I'm currently being randomly drug tested for probation and am not supposed to do drugs or consume alcohol. It is a standard 5 panel drug test along with a PBT. I tested positive for THC on the initial screening, so they are going to send the urine to a lab for further testing. My question is, will they check for alcohol or ETG at the lab? Or will they only check for the 5 drugs included on the panel? My sheet at the testing site is only checked off for "PBT" and "drug test". The box next to ETG is not marked. I consumed one glass of wine 12 hours before the test. Please let me know what they test for at the lab!! Thanks.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2015, 04:25 PM
    We don't know what the lab tests for, maybe you are lucky they didn't test for ETG because you would probably fail for that too. Why not follow the rules of your probation?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 07:50 PM
    If I had to guess....you are not supposed to consume drugs or alcohol so I would guess they will be checking for both. If they do, you will likely fail that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can they test ETG for alcohol along with the other 5 panel drug commonly tested for? [ 14 Answers ]

I am taking a SAP 5-50/300 PLUS random drug test and know that the "PLUS" is for alcohol however do not know if it's a normal ethanol test for alcohol or a ETG test for alcohol. Can they be combined?

How long will alcohol show up in a lab drug test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had two white russians about 24 hours before will it show up positive?

View more questions Search