Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Latimeradam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 03:17 PM
    How can I display opening and closing times for a week.
    I have added a javascript calendar to my site how can I display the opening and closing times for all seven days rather than today's only.

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">

var todaydate=new Date();
    var curmonth=todaydate.getMonth()+1; //get current month (1-12)
    var curyear=todaydate.getFullYear(); //get current year

document.write(buildCal(curmonth ,curyear, "main", "month", "daysofweek", "days", 1));
    </script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    var curday=todaydate.getDay();
    document.write("Today opening times <br/> <br/>");
    if (curday==0){
    document.write ("we are closed on Sunday");
    }

if (curday==1){
    document.write("09:00am-12:00pm</br> 12:00pm-01:00pm Break </br> 01:00pm-05:00pm</br>");
    }

if (curday==2){
    document.write("09:00am-12:00pm</br> 12:00pm-01:00pm Break </br> 01:00pm-05:00pm</br>");
    }

if (curday==3){
    }

if (curday==4){
    }

if (curday==5){
    }

if (curday==6){
    }

</script>

here is the coding for the calendar, in the stylesheet I declare the body, the nav bar how would I declare for the calendar in order for it to be middle right in the page.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto door opening and closing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lightweight door that slides open and closed. I want to have it open at dawn and close at dusk. The actuator is an old 12V DC power antenna unit mounted horizontally. Control is the issue a photocell will provide continuous power while there is light and then no power when it gets dark....

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

8 week old boxer urinates and doesn't go at times but other times its OK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Kstar, you can probably start at this website and network from there if you have to, but at least it is a starting point for you: Firstworldwar.cloudworth.com/national-WWI-museum.php

Outlook changes display settings upon opening [ 5 Answers ]

Each time when I open outlook, it changes my display settings. How do I stop that from happening?

Opening/closing stock adjustments [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me.. I've got a set of accounts for some coursework and as I'm trying to do this over the easter holiday I'm stuck and need someone to ask! I pretty much know what I'm doing except for this, In my trial balance I have stock at 1st jan, then later I have an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.