Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simplenigga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 02:16 PM
    What are good skin lighteners to use
    I just started to lighten my skin and I have been using a bunch of products one at a time. I want to know what's best to use and how to get results quickly as in 2 weeks to a month. I've tried bio Claire but I find that made my skin tone darken even worse after I stopped. At the end of the first week I was 3 shades darker than I was. I tried maxi light but that broke out my face. I am currently trying immediate Claire oil and neoprosone forte gel. Can anyone help me??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2015, 12:53 AM
    No such product to do it fast.

Also unless you live in one of the few places where you can buy these products without a prescription, you are most likely buying them illegally so product safety is a serious issue. Or getting products that do not even have the real chemical in them.

If you have a real need, such as discoloration, you will see your doctor, who should prescribe some good products.
    Richardjh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2015, 02:01 AM
    There are natural ways also of lightening the skin.So these are those methods you can adopt to lighten your skin:
    1.Yoghurt:
    1.Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin.Leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice change in your complexion.
    2.Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.

2.Orange:
    1.Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on your hands and legs. Wash it after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
    2.Grind dried orange peels into powder. Mix one tablespoon of the powdered peels with one tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. This will help lighten spots and other marks on your face. Do this once or twice a week, but no more than that.

3.Honey:
    1.Apply pure honey to your face, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This simple remedy will help remove dead skin cells, making your skin appear brighter and fresher than before. Do this once daily.
    2.To make a skin-lightening mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every other day.

4.Aloe vera
    1.Cut the outer layers of an aloe vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
    2.Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
    3.Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
    Do this at least twice daily for two weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I have to use skin lighteners forever to keep my new skin color? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bleach my skin, I was a light-brown color and now I'm a fair tan color. Do have to keep use whitening products to keep my color?

Some Articles about COSMETIC Skin Lighteners [ 4 Answers ]

About popular Fair and Lovely Does low mercury containing skin-lightening cream (fair & lovely) affect the kidney, liver, and brain of female mice? DOES LOW MERCURY CONTAINING SKIN-LIGHTENING CREAM (FAIR & LOVELY) AFFECT THE KIDNEY, LIVER, AND BRAIN OF FEMALE MICE? - Cutaneous and Ocular...

Can Skin lighteners get rid of acne? [ 9 Answers ]

This is going to be my 2nd and last thread for the night. But do skin lighteners get rid of acne? Because I started using one ans I started t oget acne, but it might also be because I used a different moisturizer that wasn't as strong as the one I normally use.

Can you mix skin lighteners? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could mix skin lighteners.? From the Meladerm website it says "We do not recommend you directly mix the product with any other substance. You may use additional moisturizers, toners and cleansing products in routine with our products. Please test for skin irritation when...

View more questions Search