Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzydemon88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2015, 07:16 AM
    Who died in my home?
    There are weird things happening so, who died in my home?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 07:46 AM
    I don't think we would be able to figure that out for you. I think the best option would be some local research at your local library, office of public records, or neighbour/local business owner. If you have a REALLY old house then this could take a while, but you also need to look at your house to make sure that there isn't a logical explanation for what is occurring. What is occurring? There is a lot that can be explained by the house and it's construction, but with that being said there is a lot that defies explanation. Sadly the burden of this will lay mostly on you to figure out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a horse who jump into water. Girl horse jumper goes lind but still jumps [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie where a young girl learns to jump a horse from up high into a tank of water. The girl ends up losing her sight and can't jump any more. But determined she learns to jump again with the help of a friend. What is the name of this movie?

Search email from this IP address 17.148.16.101 [ 1 Answers ]

This is ip address I would like to know if this ip open any free email from any where...

Who has died at house address 102 S. Buena Vista Ave. Redlands, CA. 92373? [ 2 Answers ]

Who died at house address 102 S. Buena Vista Ave. Redlands, Ca.92373?

What is the name of the new lind dancing song? [ 1 Answers ]

The song is a new version of the electric slide. The chorus goes... now right foot stomp... now left foot stomp... now hold it... and hold it...

English 148 [ 1 Answers ]

What is short lyrics? What is dirges? What is riddles? What is legend? What is maxims? What is proverbs? What is epigrams?

View more questions Search