Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2015, 03:05 AM
    Any Hyper-V gurus out there
    My grounding is with VMware, but I've been tasked with looking after a hyper-v environment.
    So we have a server A connected to a san which holds all the vhdx machines.
    Works fine, but need to add another server B for redundancy, etc.

Bear in mind hyper-v is running fine currently on server A and I clearly don't want to mess that up.
    Advice would be awesome, or a link to a muppets guide even better ;)

The servers are identical running 2012r2 with hyper-v role and iscsi initiators setup.
    The data/san network is sitting on a 10 Gig setup which is separate from the normal LAN traffic both physically and by IP.
    The servers have 2 10 Gbe connections to a apir of 10 Gbe switches.
    All Dell kit.
    We're talking tech P0rn setup in terms of specs.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2015, 02:03 PM
    Can I convert the SAN storage I already have into CSV without loosing the data that's already on it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Ins. Gurus out there [ 2 Answers ]

What do I look for in a good home owners insurance policy? Is there anyone out there that could help a brother out?

Computer Gurus how do I disable the following [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to disable my right click button(mouse) And disable tools in web browser, What I mean is, you can view the history of your web surd, but you cannot delet any of it. I have a Hp pavilion windows vista if it helps Thank you very much.

Photo gurus: Do you think this is doctored? [ 17 Answers ]

What do you think? Is there any way to tell for sure? I love "cool pics" but half the time cannot tell whether it's real or not:

Where are the computer Gurus? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted at least two computer questions lately and have not receive one answer back... Are our computer Gurus gone, or are they ignoring me for some reason? I would appreciate it if someone would kindly let me know if computer assistance is still available. The issue with...

Questions for Tennis Gurus :) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I need some help from a tennis guru. See, I'm taking an online tennis course and we get 40 assignment questions to do, and I've done most of them, but these two: I really just don't get. If, when serving into the right service court on the SECOND serve, the ball hits within the service...

View more questions Search