Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boucher 334 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2015, 06:39 PM
    Please help me!
    Im a married 20 year old, who had a molar pregnancy, and was then after the d&c diagnosed with multiple cysts on each ovary.. I recently started a sample birth control to try and ease some pain.. I started the last day of my period, which was the 10th. I had only taken the pill for 3 days(ending the 13th) and stopped due to mood swings.. On the 16th I was in some excruciating pain, it felt like someone was stabbing my right ovary over and over again.. Later that night, my husband and I had sex. The next morning I spotted light light brown blood.. Worked all day with no blood.. Got home and used the bathroom and every time I wipped there would be blood.. Every few hours it would then get heavy enough to put in a tampon and would be followed by dull to mild cramps.. And then repeat all over again it is now the 19th and its still going on.. Please.. I need some input.. Anything would be appreciated! Thank you!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2015, 07:11 PM
    What has your doctor said about this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2015, 08:15 PM
    Too many variables, just the pain alone, should have sent you back to the doctor, this really needs to be reviewed, also talking to doctor about stopping pills after 3 pills, did you discuss mood swings, ( other causes also)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2015, 08:27 PM
    Make another appointment with your doctor to discuss the situation. There are numerical variations in birth control pills, so another sort might work better for you in regard to side effects. Sometimes too, it can take a bit of time for your body to adjust, so if the problem isn't too great, allowing for more time may make a difference.

Even the three days on the pill could be enough to have an effect. The cysts as well can be a possible cause for the bleeding and cramps. See what your doctor has to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search