Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tammy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2015, 05:20 PM
    Explain how Nihal, through his own practice is trying promoting anti- discriminatory
    This is the case study that I have to look at- Nihal has started work at Oakland’s as a day care worker in the adjoining day centre for adults with physical, sensory and learning disability. He enjoys his work and whenever possible encourages the service users to be more independent as possible. For example, he encourages to make choices over their lunch menu and to feed them.
    He is concerned that there are not enough activity for the adults to keep them stimulated and would like to start an arts and craft session once a week.

By looking at the case study at the above Explain how Nihal, through his own practice is trying promoting anti- discriminatory practice.

Also how would this new class (Arts and craft) benefits the health and well-being of adults

I need to answer these questions separately
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2015, 07:13 PM
    That's homework. First you tell us what you thing the answer should be, and why, we can then correct you or offer advice on how to approach it. We however do not do your homework for you. You would learn nothing that way.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 04:23 AM
    Give us your own thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How's does the Care Standards Act 2000 promote anti-discriminatory practice? [ 5 Answers ]

H&S Care, how do Care Standards Act 2000 promote anti discriminatory practice I am currently working on an assignment for Equality and Diversity and I have to discuss 3 national initiatives which I have chosen The Dignity in Care Act, Equality Act 2010 and The Care Standards Act 2000. But I have to...

Difficulties when implementing anti-discriminatory practice [ 2 Answers ]

I'm stuck on a merit question and I really need help, the question is asking me what difficulties a care worker may face when implementing anti-discrimnatory practice. This is what I've got so far, I'm not sure if its right but can someone give me some feedback on what I have already got and...

View more questions Search