Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lwlax6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Approximately how many tree house residences are built a year in Costa Rica?
    I'm trying to determine an estimate for a research project. Thanks. Sources would be greatly appreciated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2015, 09:39 AM
    What has your research yielded so far?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 19, 2015, 10:24 AM
    This question will take a LOT of searching and possibly asking through contact links on Costa Rican gov't, large builders, or real estate sites.
    Not something anyone is going to do for you on 'help sites' such as this one, and the odds of someone knowing off hand are basically nil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In mexico with a us warrant but have to travel to costa rica... [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Well I traveled to mexico then I have discovered that I have a bench warrant but the thing is that I have to travel to one of my cuzins wedding in costa rica. Are they able to check if I have that little problem or am I in the safe zone where I'm going to be able to go and come back to mexio...

Entering Costa Rica on probation [ 4 Answers ]

I am a felon and on probation. After getting permission from the po, who do I contact to see if Costa Rica will allow me to enter? Daughter is going there to study abroad for college and I would like to have a passport if I needed to get there for any reason promptly.

Restrictions for flying from the US to Costa Rica [ 1 Answers ]

Will unpaid parking, or traffic tickets, keep me from flying from the US to Costa Rica?

Honeymoon in Costa Rica [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to buy travel insurance for my upcoming honeymoon, because my fiancee's mother is in the hospital. She is not in imminent danger of dying. 1) If she were to die (God forbid), before or during our honeymoon (just to be clear, my mother-in-law will not be along for the trip), would travel...

View more questions Search