Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stacey29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 11:37 PM
    Can I still get pregnant with one block tube?
    Can I still get pregnant with a block tube. One tube is not block, the left side tube is block. The right tube is not block. Can I still get pregnant easy? Or what can I do in this case to get pregnant!! Please help
    Stacey29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
    Bleeding some times is it normal. When I have sex
    Is it normal to bleed some time when you have sex. A bit scared see my doctor run testes an check ups. Couldn't find the problem they I'm bleeding. In the end I find out that one of my tube is block
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2015, 04:41 AM
    Yes, pregnancy is likely still possible. Often the good tube just takes over more to compensate for the blocked one. Depending on the cause and severity, your doctor may discuss possible ways of improving the blocked tube as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tube tied can it be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tube tied right after a csection 6 mth ago I've had extremely heavy bleeding since lasting up to 2 weeks. Past mth and a half I have been nausea, over tired, weak, increase appitite and cramping. I have been on a diet for two weeks and haven't even lost a pound. Could I be pregnant even...

Diesel dripping from a tube that's mounted on the block. [ 2 Answers ]

There's a tube on the side of the block of my 7.3 litre.should diesel drip from it when started cold? Its in a 99 f-250 super duty.

Can you get pregnant with one tube [ 6 Answers ]

I had surgery last year. Can anyone tell me if I can still get pregnant with one tube and what are my chances of it. And how does the ovulating work with one tube.

View more questions Search