Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allie_mac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 05:27 PM
    English to Spanish
    Haley Graham is a rebellious 17-year-old who is forced to return to the regimented world of gymnastics after a run-in with the law. A judge sentences Haley to her ultimate nightmare--attending an elite spirit and quick-witted banter quickly shakes things up at the strict school--making both close friends and bitter foes along the way. Haley surprises herself as she discovers an unexpected ally in the form of her new coach, and learns respect is a two-way street. Haley, Vickerman, and a group of his elite athletes band together to confront a major championship and prove that loyalty, friendships and individual athletes matter more than rules, judges or scores.
    Maricruz Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2007, 06:22 PM
    And what is your question?
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 06:26 PM
    I think she was wanting her Spanish class assignment done for her...
    Maricruz Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Lo mismo que yo pensé, pero ella necesita hacer el trabajo y alguien lo puede corregir
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Eso es exactamente lo que ella debe hacer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

Do you know spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know How To Say "will You Sit By Me At Lunch" "or Want To Sit By Me At Lunch" Plzplz Help

Anyone speak spanish? [ 17 Answers ]

What does this mean? Losiento chica

Learning spanish [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been living in Mallorca for abput 9 months now. I have a spanish boyfriend and really want to learn the language. I have spoken to people who say they became fluent in spanish within 6 months, I have a software programme which has taught me a bit and my boyfriend is always trying to...

Spanish [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know A website were I can get the answer to my spanish workbook-Mas Pratica En Espanol-The spanish 2! Version?

View more questions Search