Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Palmillas_s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 09:40 PM
    Pregnant or not
    I haven't had my period in 2 months, I've taking store tests I even went to dr for blood & urine test all come back negative. Could I still be pregnant?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2015, 09:44 PM
    It is very unlikely that you are pregnant if your doctor has ruled out pregnancy through blood and urine testing. Has your doctor suggested any other potential causes for your missed period?
    Palmillas_s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 09:52 PM
    No, I went last month that I had it missed, & I waited to see if I would get it this month, but I didn't I'm a week late that makes 2 months already, I've gained a lot of weight & I've been eating normal and I get stomach pain a lot especially when I sleep on my stomach
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2015, 04:38 AM
    If you had a negative blood test after the first missed period, it would be very unlikely that you would be pregnant. Of course, if you've had sex between then and now, it's possible that you could have become pregnant and that is why you haven't had this last period.

Either way, if you normally had regular periods until last month, it would be a good idea to speak to your doctor again. They will have you take another pregnancy test and likely give you an exam, including additional blood work and a possible ultrasound to check for other reasons for a change in your cycles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search