Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcgip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 02:19 PM
    Furnace fan works but no heat. I think it's the limit control again.
    Fan working but automatic pilot won't ignite. How often will the limit control fail if nobody replaces the furnace filter regularly?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Feb 18, 2015, 03:00 PM
    Limit switches rarely fail. When the filter get's to dirty the air flow will slow down and then the limit switch opens. Are you getting any flash codes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric furnace fan runs no heat limit switches and heating elements ohmed good [ 0 Answers ]

York eb10b split system any ideas will be helpful

Furnace fan/blower works-no heat [ 0 Answers ]

I turned on my furnace yesterday and it worked fine till I went to shut it off. The blower kept running-the only way to turn it off was to flip the breaker switch. Today I tried to turn it back on and the fan runs but no heat. The burners don't seem to kick on or try to ignite. I have a digital...

Furnace works for while then limit switch trips on purge blower [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace works then limit switch on purge blower trips

Gas Furnace Fan Works But No Heat [ 0 Answers ]

My gas/electric system (Bryant model 582A) is now 4 years old. It worked fine until Thanksgiving day when it stopped working. When the room temperature is below the pre-set temperature, the system starts to work but only I can hear the fan working with no warm air. A technician came in and...

Gas Furnace / AC unit fan works. Heat/AC do not [ 2 Answers ]

This winter the furnace control board in my Lennox Gas Furnace / AC unit failed and I had it replaced by a contractor. The contractor mis-wired the thermostat inputs to the board. He wired the Green (fan) wire to the C (compressor connection) board input and the C wire to the Green (fan) board...

View more questions Search