Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ahaze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2015, 08:27 AM
    Switching earrings;cartilage piercing
    I switch my earrings after two months after having my cartilage pierced, now my piercing is suddenly started to become tender again and when I clean it my ears would become red and swollen. Is this natural?
    kittymolly123 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2015, 11:37 PM
    I have double cartilage piercings and that happened to me when I changed them. Try not to change them for a while and let them heal completely. If your really concerned talk to your piercer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing? [ 0 Answers ]

I got it done at icings about a week ago.. yes I know I should've gotten it done with a needle, but where I live its hard to access professional piercers. Anyway, it wasn't swollen at all when I got it done! But its been getting swollen, and kind of red, not to the extreme, but to the point where...

Earrings for cartlidge piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I mean what stud or ring do they put in your ear (cartlidge) when you get it pierced is it a tragus bar or a ordinary earring?

Cartilage piercing! [ 2 Answers ]

How old do you have to be to get your cartilage pierced without your parents signature?

View more questions Search