Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsgal2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2015, 02:49 PM
    Antique
    I have two very antique dolls both stamped brujne 13 on the back of their necks. One is female 100% brisque with wooden dowles in her joints. The other has a cloth body and brisque breast plate,legs and arms. Both used to have the cork in their heads, and both have real hair. Where can I get these two appraised by a doll expert? These dolls are in mint condition no peeling paint or chips I really want to get them appraised but have little money will you help me please? Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2015, 03:12 PM
    They are Bru Jne dolls. Some are very valuable, depends on condition. Google "Bru Jne 13"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 17, 2015, 07:06 PM
    Many appraisers will appraise for free and then charge a commission when you sell.

A general idea of where you live and I'll do my best to find an appraiser near you.

Pictures of the dolls would be helpful as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have an antique [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a Tea pot and Jug which were my grandmothers they have Wade 'festival' England on the bottom are they worth anything?

How to know if you have an antique [ 0 Answers ]

I have a old victor s company creamer 4oz silver cup I want to know what I gt cn you help please

What do I have? Antique? [ 0 Answers ]

I have done research but I come up empty. Any Ideas?

Is this a Antique or not [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everyone ,I found a dish it's a corn design pattern .On the back says EG 1977 can anyone help me figure out who's the artist who made it and if its worth anything .Thanks

Do I have an antique [ 3 Answers ]

I have a "boyce motor meter" gas cap with large gaudy golden wings made in long island city, New York. I don't know too much about cars but it looks like the car was old and expensive! It was made at the motometer co. in the usa. Please give me some feedback.

View more questions Search