Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2015, 08:17 AM
    Tim Hortons / Roll Up The Rim To Win..?
    Curious.. It's that time of year again Tim Hortons have their Annual Roll Up The Rim.. My Question as they are giving away 50 Toyotas.. I was sure I read somewhere that year they gave away Rav4's it was only a Free One / Two year Lease Deal on the Rav4's.. You had the option at end of lease term to either Buy Out or Continue paying the Lease.. Yes / No?? Thoughts Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2015, 08:27 AM
    They explain it here: https://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en...aurant/prizing
    Here are the rules: https://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en...staurant/rules
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2015, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Thanks for the Comeback.. Just thought someone could Confirm as I was sure a few years back I'd seen an Article to that effect stating The Winning Vehicle came as a Lease Paid Up for One / Two Years.. I believe they were Rav4's and Tim Hortons have been associated with Toyota Canada during Roll Up The Rim Time.. Cheers Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Staring Tim Allen [ 1 Answers ]

The movie with tim allen and he's born with aging disorders

Sweat by tim... [ 0 Answers ]

What the song that had a title like sweat or s.w.e.a.t. by tim..? the video was filmed in a boxing gym in the early 80's?

Seek philanthropist to assist with private financing. Win win situation [ 3 Answers ]

I seek a private philanthropist to assist me for real estate investing. I have prior experience. I seek a win win situation. I have perfect credit and live in a great part of USA.

Tim Russert, dead at 58 [ 32 Answers ]

I'm very upset about the death of Tim Russert; he was a quality journalist, a man with character and integrity and a *real* love for his country. He lived his ethical/moral code and was a quality example to others. Here is to you, Tim!

Tim Cox Print [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the Tim Cox Print "Branding the Maverick" 13 1/4 x 20 1/2 signed worth? It was printed in the late 70's.

View more questions Search