Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2015, 08:21 PM
    I have a face paint tan line on my face?
    So yesterday at school was athletics day and it was boiling hot and sunny that I couldn't stand it. I already put on sunscreen before then I put on face paint to support my whanau (house/colour) and I also kept reapplying sunblock throughout the day but some how I still got burnt. The redness has gone away slightly but now I'm left with white lines on my face. Its actually quite embarrassing.. do you have any ways to make it go away or whatever? And I already tried makeup but it still shows. Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2015, 08:40 PM
    It will fade on its own in about a week or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good face cream that will lighten up scar on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for something not too expensive and works , I can buy in drug store please

How long honey can be keep on face with a face pak? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it harmful if I keep a facepak with honey for an hour?

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Should I get on a plane and find out what happened face to face? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was in a relationship with a girl I met through World of Warcraft(pc game) for about three years until the 4/11/09 when I she ended it, over msn. She is Norwegian, I'm English. She was 16 when I met her and I was 17. I'm now 21 and she is 19. We've spent a lot of time together....

View more questions Search