Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chel8891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 09:29 AM
    Why does my water suddenly run hot/cold/hot/cold?
    It gets really hot - scalding hot. Then it gets very cold. What is happening?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 16, 2015, 01:36 PM
    Is it all over the house or in one fixture only ? Shower ?

Back to you

Milo
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 17, 2015, 05:26 PM
    What style of water heater do you have? Electric, gas, tankless, etc?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water has suddenly stopped flowing out of the bathroom mixer tap but cold is OK [ 1 Answers ]

The hot water has stopped flowing from the bathroom mixer tap. It is a single tap with a ball joint in the top . Turn it left for hot and right for cold. The cold water is flowing as normal but hot is a trickle.

Shower Hot water starts hot turns cold then gets hot again. Cold water tap comes out [ 1 Answers ]

Shower Hot water starts hot turns cold then gets hot again. Cold water tap comes out hot and takes several seconds to turn cold. Replaced circulating pump no change.

Suddenly no hot or cold water to house but outside hose has excellent pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Suddenly, I have no hot or cold water pressure to any faucet in my house. I have excellent water pressure to my water softener, but no pressure after there. The main valve from the meter and to the house are both open. Any thoughts?

Suddenly hot water is cold in showers only [ 3 Answers ]

Good afternoon - I woke up this morning to discover that the 3 showers in my townhouse have only cold water (2 on the 3rd floor one in the basement/1st floor). The sinks in all of these bathrooms, the kitchen, etc still have very hot water but when I turn on the hot water faucet in the showers...

When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold [ 0 Answers ]

When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

View more questions Search