Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soumyajit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 08:38 AM
    General Retail Calculations:
    If, VAT = 20%
    Retail Markup = 5
    Then what is the Retail Price? & Wholesale Price?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2015, 09:42 AM
    What did you come up with?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2015, 02:15 PM
    Retail markup is 5 what? Percentage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail calculations [ 1 Answers ]

If, Cost Price= 8 euro Margin = 40% VAT = 20% Then what is the Retail Price?

Adjusting for general general, does retained earnings go in there [ 3 Answers ]

I have just completed an adjusted entry and would like to see if it is correct, it is my first try: The problem is:1. insurance expires at the rate of 400. A month 2. a count 08/31 shows 600. Supplies on hand 3. annual depreciation is 6000. On cottages and 24000. On furniture. 4. unearned rent...

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

Titration Calculations - just need someone to look over my calculations [ 1 Answers ]

25cm3 of a commercial bleach NAOCl is diluted to 250 cm3 . A 25 cm3 of the diluted solution is added to an excess of potassium iodide solution and titrated against 0.200 M sodium thiosulphate solution. The volume used was 18.5 cm3. What I s the concentration of sodium chlorate in the bleach in mol...

View more questions Search