Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizelle Lloyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 07:36 AM
    Immigrating UK
    My husband is a British Citizen, his mother is also a national. We have been dating for 5 years and been married for 1 year.. He has been living in South Africa with me since October 2011. He has been battling with a good job here and now wants to go back to the UK. Please advice what route we should take and how much it will cost us and mainly does he need to be in the Uk for me to apply for my visa or can we both go over at the same time?

Thank you,
    Lizelle

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with immigrating! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, is there anyone who is willing to help me come to USA, by finding me job or something?

How/What forms to use for immigrating spouse. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife should have her green card as of January 2010 thereby making her a legal permanent resident alien (at the time of filing.) At the present time (during this entire tax year *2009*) she has been a nonresident alien. I am a natural born U.S. citizen. The two of us live together...

Immigrating to Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Me and my friend are interested immigrating to Canada, or at least living and working there. She has a British passport but her father is Canadian. I'm Half Australian, half German and have both passports. Can either of us do this? Is there anything either of us can do to increase...

Immigrating to the US from Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a question concerning immigration to the US from Canada. I currently live in British Columbia, Canada and my fiancé lives and works in Ohio. I am planning on moving there this fall and I am unsure of the best route to take. I know there are a few options like via marriage or a job...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.