Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dia2852 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 03:04 AM
    What is the hair transplant cost?
    I am suffering from hair loss and now this problem goes wired.. I feel very isolated and can't go out due to this.. I finally decided to go hair transplant.. But I don't know what is the cost of Hair transplant treatment.. I want to take this procedure from an reputed clinic.. Please help me all?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2015, 02:20 PM
    Depends on the procedure. With any process, hope you have a deep wallet.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2015, 06:16 PM
    If you can't "go out because you are going bald"... you have issues much more in need of attention than if you have hair or not. As was pointed out... they are very expensive, not guaranteed to work... and if they don't work, you will have to deal with significant scarring. Serously, if you've seen some of the people I have, they were better off bald.

Lot of famous people are or were bald... some shave their heads even though they have hair. If it wasn't hair to make you feel bad, it would be penis size or not having a full enough beard or mustash. Hair growing out of your nose, or something completely invented in your own mind. As in Body dysmorphic syndrome.

Embrace who you are... worry about only those things you truly have any control over. Happiness will follow.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2015, 06:22 PM
    Do you know why this is happening? Genetics? Disease? Lack of certain nutrients? Have you consulted a doctor and even a nutritionist? Meanwhile, if you are female, buy several wigs. If you're male, know that many women think balding and bald men are sexy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Transplant [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Assalam O Alikum I just want to know that, Is Hair Transplant is Halal in Islam or not? Waiting for your kind response. Basharat

How much does stripping your hair generally cost? [ 0 Answers ]

I've had my hair dyed black for about three years from a golden blonde, which is my natural color. I've been thinking about going back to blonde but I want to know the a general cost before I go somewhere to get it stripped. My hair is about half way down my back and a slightly darker black on the...

Transplant [ 5 Answers ]

Three days ago. I had to move a Bloodgood Maple from the front of the house to get it out of the sun. That was not a problem because it was fairly new and still retained the shape from the original container. The Problem is that I had to moved it into a shady spot which had a six foot...

View more questions Search